Lisa is a compelling professional corporate speaker and trainer. She is a lead trainer for iPEC, an international coaching certification program.
Lisa also does speaking for a variety of corporations in different industries around the topics of team building, relationship development, communication, women’s leadership, and executive presence.
She has led thousands of people during workshops, presentations and talks she has given. Her message is always one of empowerment, understanding fears, embracing vulnerability and harnessing it for good.
Below are just some of the types of talks that Lisa has led.
Women’s Confidence in Communication
- Learn what to say and how to say it
- Practice asking for a raise or a promotion calmly and confidently
- Learn how to speak up in meetings and get heard at the same time
- Get ready to feel good both at work and when you leave work
Guaranteed Success Secrets for Ultimate Well-being and Achievement
- Discover how to find 10 times the energy
- Increase your productivity instantly
- Achieve your goals faster than you ever thought possible
- Get contagious confidence in all areas of your life so that you know exactly how to handle any situation
Mindset Changes to Master Confidence at Work and at Home
- Discover conscious confidence and how to get there quickly and easily
- Learn four confidence crushers and to avoid them
- Practice ways to overcome mindset mishaps
Three Completely Unique Ways to get Healthy Right This Minute
- Learn how to ditch old beliefs and thoughts that never led to health or wellness
- Discover exactly why you haven’t been as healthy as you want to be
- Identify behavioral changes that you can make immediately to start feeling better today
Dealing with Difficult People While Maintaining Credibility and Calm
- Discover hands on tools to deal with the most difficult people
- Increase your ability to stay calm and confident even in the face of work place strife
- Learn how to influence people without being bossy or manipulative
February 9-11, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) Module 2: Core Transformation, Toronto, Canada
March 9-11, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) Module 1: Life and Leadership Potentials, Philadelphia, PA
March 19-20, Achieving Your Goals with Perseverance, Resilience and Grit: Seminar – American Management Association (AMA), New York, NY
March 29-30, Executive Presence for Women: Webinar – American Management Association (AMA), Chicago, IL
Want to talk to Lisa?
She’d love to hear from you. Use this handy form to reach out to her and start a conversation.